Need help staging on a budget? Start with an affordable storage rental from Stirling Storage. With this extra space, the possibilities are endless when it comes time to revamp your house. Implement these fast tips the next time you have a showing.
Perfection is important
We know you may not be a professional but when it comes to showing a house, cleaning is number one. Get in the corners in the hard to reach places and scrub the grout, leave no section uncleaned. Buyers will appreciate the cleanliness and have a positive reaction which means they are more likely to put in an offer. Pay attention to odors as well. Pet owners may have more of challenge, but it can be fixed. The easiest way to fight odors is to clean the carpet and drapery.
Lights, wall space, and decor
- Replace burnt out or broken light fixtures.
- Bulbs 100 watts or more are great ways to illuminate an area.
- Avoid blank wall space after taking down a few family photos, by hanging some artwork.
- Have a spot not getting enough light? A mirror opens up a tight corner and eludes to there being more room.
- Use the decorations you already have, just remember to keep them minimal.
- Decorate according to the season.
Extra space is preferred from both points of view. The buyer is looking for solutions for their storage needs and you can secure your items while making room around the house. Since you are also looking for a place to hang up your hat, pre-pack and store it until you are ready to move.
Get ready to put the sold sign out on the yard because Stirling Storage is helping you stage your home on a budget. Get the storage rental right for the job and start prepping your house for sale.