What do you need to do to prepare for fall? Self storage units at Stirling Storage may be the answer you are looking for. If you find yourself rearranging the shed to get access to your snow blower or shuffling through your tank tops just to get to a warm sweater, self storage can help store your seasonal items. Our self storage tips prepare you to store clothes, tools, and even business needs.
Self storage tips to make you a seasonal storage pro
- After the last cookout, it is a good idea to clean grates and burners from the grill. Small rodents can be damaging when trying to get to food, so clean tools used to cook summer meals.
- Use food safe cleaners or allow a bowl of water to steam inside the grill and wipe away food
- Small retailers use self storage for their businesses most, when they are preparing for a busy season.
- Temperature controlled storage offers security while you are away as well as drastic temperature changes. Some fragile items can not handle the change in seasons, but these types of units help.
- Mold and mildew will grow on wet or even damp pool equipment. Dry and wipe down toys and equipment from the pool to prevent mold and mildew from forming.
- Lightly folding clothes in storage boxes may create a few wrinkles, so hang professional wear and formal wear in a hanging bag or use a wardrobe box from our office.
- Metal fire-pits take a beating out in the summer storms and may develop rust spots. If yours could use a little touch up, grab the sandpaper and remove any spots that are rusty.
Self storage in Phoenixville PA is waiting for you at Stirling Storage. Let our experts be the solution to creating organized space at your home.