Are you looking for innovative ideas to organize your garage and be ready for the upcoming spring season? Stirling Storage has found five easy steps to organize a garage. Follow these simple steps to make your life a little less stressful and your spring cleaning more fun.
Garage Organization Ideas
- Start with cleaning, organizing, and labeling all your belongings in the garage. Afterward, you can put together all similar stuff in the same pile. It will help you with the organization later.
- A good storage system is the foundation of each organized garage. You can either install cabinets or buy old school lockers on eBay. And then assign them to each family member.
- Pegboards are essential for organizing. Utilize pegboards either for your lawn equipment or small hand tools. They are strong enough to hold most of your items.
- While you are labeling all your belongings, create tool kits for all the different kinds of tools with the help of toolboxes and divided containers.
- To maximize your floor space, use walls or ceiling space. They can be a valuable storage space to store big bins. Create a sliding storage system that hangs from the ceiling and store all your bins in that area.
Storing in Phoenixville, PA
Talk to our storage experts at Stirling Storage in Phoenixville, PA for all your storage and organizing needs. If you run out of space while organizing any part of your house or office, our experts at Stirling Storage will help you find the perfect storage unit. We offer a variety of temperature-controlled storage units ranging from 5×5 to 10×30.